Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bottle Caps and Book Marks



So ever since the Holidays I have been crafting away. I know I have not shared but here are a few things I have worked on. 

Here are some bottle caps I altered. So much fun to make these and super easy. The difficult part is adding the beads you want, not that its difficult, just difficult to decide which ones. 


Book marks. I watched a video and saw some of Pinterest. I added it to my to do list immediately. Thought what a cute idea to give to friends for their Bibles. Most of us have kindles or a gadget to download books, so we don't own books. Perfect gift for even mother's day. 





I know I made alot and these are not all of them. I have more that I have made to send to my youngest daughter to gift to the girls in her Bible study group. 


Hope I have inspired some of you to make either the bottle caps or the book marks. 

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting. 


6 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman

Wow I love them all!!!!!!!

Createology

I just knew you weren't sitting around idle. These Bottlecaps and Bookmarks are wonderful. Isn't it fun to see an idea and then be able to create our own versions?! Creative Bliss Dear...

Jill Norwood

Ana these are wonderful bookmarks! So inspiring! My sister could use these as gifts for her ladies group next year. I made tags for them this year. Hugs!!! Jill

Estamperlyn

Hi sweetly how are you. hope all is well. I know its been a long while I haven't update any of my work, well just last month I did lol I just wanted to stop by to tell you how much I love love your work. tfs big hug Evelyn

Estamperlyn

BTW I signed up on a different blog sorry its www.e-stamperly.blogspot.com

akuanakdesataram

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. All that is written here, because you care about us. if there is time and opportunity please visit my website jasa fotocopy 24 jam thanks, greetings success

Post a Comment