Sunday, January 6, 2019

Christmas Home Decorations



Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas holiday. My husband was off for 3 weeks and we spent the entire time at our home in Vero Beach. We had so much fun and really enjoyed our time there. we went o the Vero Beach Disney Resort on Christmas day and could not believe the amount of people in the pool and the beach. Where else but in Florida are people in bathing suits and swimming. While the rest of the country is all bundled up with pretty sweaters and infront of a fire. I will be honest though I am kind of jealous that I haven't really experienced that before. Maybe one day, but for now I'll enjoy the Florida weather.

Here are some pics from December 25th.









And now for some of the decorations around the house.















I did not take pics of the rest of the trees nor the rest of the decorations. Completely forgot. But I do have a video of my home tour on youtube.

You should be able to click on the link below if not go to youtube and type in my name: ana llanes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQGqn7CTVdI

Hope you all are having a wonderful 2019 so far.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and please leave a comment telling me what you think of my home decorations, and if you get a chance stop by my youtube channel.




0 comments:

Post a Comment