Wednesday, July 18, 2018

One Week & still going



Good morning to everyone.

I attended a one week scrapbooking event in Vero Beach and wanted to post a few pictures and some layouts I created.


Here is a layout that Beatriz and I put together. I paper pieced the image of the mermaid and Beatriz from Amazing Grace came up with the rest. 
You have to go and check out her blog. She has great kits and she sells them. 
Here is the link to her blog: https://beatrizguzman58.blogspot.com.


This little toy Pug I purchased because it is exactly like my kids dog. Not the cutest thing but cute at the same time. So he goes with me to crops and I display him on my light. 


This picture is one we took at Cracker Barrel. The six of us went for lunch and had a great time chit chatting and enjoying each others company. 
Starting from the back left was Nelsa, her mom Caridad, and Nena. Then from the back right hand side Carol, myself in the middle and Lydia in the front. 

















This is Mercy scrapbooking. 



And here is Teresa's area. She brings tons of things from home. Had her stuff hauled on a trailer because it all would not fit in her car. 



And here is a bin Teresa brought from home filled with paper. 

This crop was a one week crop and we had a great time attending daily. The following week we had a 4 day crop and I will be back with pictures of that event and layouts I put together. 

Thank you all for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment