Tuesday, July 31, 2018

TIME



Hello everyone.

Its been about 2 weeks since my last post and I am noticing it is getting harder and harder to find time to blog. Where in the world is time going? Where has this year gone? Once I blink twice Christmas will be here again. OMG, and where in the world am I going to find time to do all the decorating I do.
I have not been to Michaels nor Joanns nor Hobby Lobby but everyone is telling me that Fall and Christmas stuff is already out. I was like WHAT?????? How????? No Way!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH.
But I am not complaining, I just wish life would slow down a little. Or should I slow down? LOL.

I have been so busy between the 2 homes and with life itself I see myself waking up and going to sleep. And not realizing where the day has gone. Is everyone else feeling the same? It can't be just me.

On another note:

Here are a few layouts I created at the last scrapbooking event I attended.


This layout I created with circles. I had seen a layout on pinterest with circles and I loved the idea, so I scrap lifted it, (well sort of because mine looks nothing like the one on pinterest). I added pictures of my nieces baby Anaya who is 3 now.
Talking about Time, I baby sat her, her first 9 months more less and now she is 3. Can't believe how big she is and how time has passed by so quickly.


This layout I also created for her album. I hope she can appreciate all the hard work us Scrapbookers put into layouts. I now when my girls come over they ask me to pull out there albums as they go thru them they ask when, where and why I took those pictures of them. LOL. But it is nice to go back and see how much they have grown. They are now 29 and 26 and again where in the world has Time gone. They have grown up so quickly, sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to them.


I made another layout just like the one above for my other nieces baby. He is now 3 months old. He is such a cutie pie. Such a sweet baby. Always smiling now and just happy.

I am really enjoying creating layouts for both my nieces babies. Although Time is flying by, I am really trying hard to get albums done for them to enjoy one day when they are older.

Thank you for stopping by today and visiting my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment