Sunday, October 28, 2018

The GIRLS Playing



OMG, I am so excited to show you what the girls are playing with. So as a child I had a OUIJA Board and we would play with it all the time. If someone moved it or not, I couldn't say, but it moved. LOL. So I have been on a hunt for one, with no success. I was speaking to a friend, Barbara and she immediately said, I'll call you right back. Within 15 minutes she had gotten back to me and told me that tomorrow she would have one for me. She has a friend that collects them and gifted her 2. So she brought them both over and this is what I came up with.


Here are the girls playing. Margaret and I are the ones with the OUIJA Board and Debbie is on the phone as usual. 



Did you notice the Skull Candelabra? I thought it looked so cool. 



Did you all notice Roscoe (our Golden Retriever) asleep as we were playing. He can sleep thru anything. Well except rain, thunder and lighting. 


This is a better shot of Debbie on the phone. 



This is Margaret dressed up as Raggedy Ann. 


And here I am with my BOO bracelet. 


If you read my previous blog post, you would see that the girls were sitting in the living room have some snacks and drinks. After a few drinks, they have decided to play with the OUIJA Board.
I really like the way the set-up came out. Bad thing is that this will be coming down sometime next week.

Want to give a shout out to Barbara to thank her for the boards. So thank you Barbara.

Hope you are all having a great weekend and enjoying the Florida weather. Nice and breezy and a little cooler. Thank you for stopping by my blog and hope you enjoyed the new post.

1 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~

Ooooohhhhh, I LOVE this!!! It's perfect, clever and creative, and most of all fun!!

And I had no idea that Ouija boards were hard to find - I haven't "played" with one in many years. Too many to count!! :-)

Post a Comment