Sunday, October 14, 2018

Yay for HALLOWEEN



Well with Halloween approaching I have finally finished decorating. I started this weekend on friday night. I was up until 2am and was able to decorate 95%. I finished 100% this morning.

I had not been at the Vero home to be able to decorate sooner. I attended two scrapbooking events back to back. The first one was in Orlando, Florida. We stayed at the Contemporary Resort. Beautiful hotel. The monorail runs thru the middle of the hotel to Magic Kingdon and Epcot Center. I attended the crop on Thursday and Friday. Saturday morning my husband drove up and we went to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. We went home on Saturday since I would be attending another crop starting Monday. I did accomplish to finish one full layout and put together a few SVG files. I had the files cut prior to going to the event. On Monday, I drive to the other event in Cocoa Beach. The owner of the store Barbara Ohanlon from Vero Scrapbook Crops & Retreats and I drove up to the hotel several times taking prizes, decorations and props. On Tuesday we went to a few thrift stores in Cocoa Beach and then we went back to the hotel and started to decorate. The crop started on Thursday but it was her 10 year anniversary and she went all out with everything. She gave away so many amazing gifts. So much fun with 125 amazing and crafty women. Had sock and Hat competition and PJ's competitions. Lots of laughters and fun all week and weekend. Laughed so much my face was hurting. LOL.

Ok, but now back to my post. Halloween.

Here are some pictures of the home.


I decided this year to decorate the living room, instead of the dining room. So I started by dressing up my skeletons. This picture shows one dressed up as Raggedy Ann. I even put the red and white striped socks on her. 


The other 2 skeletons are dressed up as Hawaiians. All 3 of the costumes I purchased at our local  Humane Society Thrift Store. 


This Frankenstein scared me the other day. I had taken him out a week ago, when I was cleaning out my closet. I had just walked in from a few errands and had to use the rest room. As I was running to the rest room, I stopped and froze when I saw it and yelled at it, what are you doing in the house. LOL. True Story. I cracked up afterwards. 


I did not decorate my dining table like I have done in the past. Only 2 trees with pumpkin decorations and a few roaches, spiders and rats. 


Not sure if you can see the gargoyles on the shelf over the skeleton. 


 Here is a close up of the roaches and rats on the table. 


This is the front door entrance console table decorated. Did not do much. Just a few things here and there. 


This is the living room area. Love those spiders on the wall. I purchased them a few years ago ((Martha Stewart), and have not been able to find them again. 


The middle table in the living room has a tray (actually a picture frame painted orange), with a few small bowls filled with treats. Some of the treats are small rats, eye balls, small skulls, spiders and skeleton hands. Each skeleton has its own glass with a straw. A girls night out. LOL. 


In the kitchen I put most of the witches, some trees and skulls. 


This is the other side of the kitchen. 


This is where we have the coffee pot, so I put out my Halloween coffee mugs and put some rats on the counters and walls. Creepy. 


This is the other side of the kitchen counters. Just a few glittered pumpkins inside a bowl, a creepy but yet cute witch and just a few more rats. 


I know it was a long post, but I hope you all enjoyed reading and seeing the pictures of my home decorated. 

Thank you for stopping by and I do appreciate comments. So if you like the post please leave me a comment of your favorite decorated area. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment