Monday, April 9, 2012

STARS

Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a Happy Easter celebrating with family and friends.

Here is a layout I started on friday and finished it saturday. But did not post. I hope you all like it. I am obsessed with doing these precious moments ones. They just have such an adorable little face. I can't stop wanting to create them. Will be back with more. I hope I am not boring you all with them.








I have done a couple of videos of my crafting room, incase you all want to see it you can go to youtube and type in my channel name: anallanes02. 


6 comments:

Jill

I love seeing anything and everything you create, Ana. These are darling!

Unknown

this is just precious and I love, love, love the egg cartons they are gorgeous

Debbie

you are sooo creative and produce beautiful work!!

you inspire me to scrap more!!

Sassy Scrapper

Your layout is so sweet. I love these little darlings too.
Hugs Bonnie

Sherry

You are so talented. I love every lo you've showed. But I think this one is my favorite.
Sherry

AtStudioD

What an adorable layout!! You're so good at paper piecing!! =)

x0, D

Post a Comment