Thursday, September 6, 2012

Good, nope Great news



Well, we went to the vets office yesterday for a follow up visit with Roscoe.  The news was great. They said it must have been that he hurt himself, because he is running, playing, catching and just being himself. The doctor did not see anything or feel anything on his leg. They did tell me to keep him on the diet. He needs to lose another 10 pounds. We already have him on a diet and has lost 6 pounds. So now 10 more to go. I can take him off the meds as of saturday, but try to have him for one more week from jumping, playing and running like he normally does. So that means I can't play either. I play alot with him, throwing him the ball and him bringing it back to me and also I play with his stuffed animals tug of war.

I am very happy and finally can stop crying. I was not able to sleep knowing that we may have had to put him down.
Thank you all for your concerns and for your Prayers. I really appreciate every single one of you that took time to Pray for our Roscoe.

Here he is at the vets office. He is one happy boy.



I will be back with some new layouts I have been working on.


14 comments:

Jill

Yes! I'm so happy for you and Roscoe. He is so beautiful!

Sherry

He looks so much like my Arthur. He was a fluffy boy too. So thankful he is going to be okay.
Sherry

Debbie

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations

Ana, YAY YEEPIEEE WOOOHOOO! Those are wonderful news. Yes, no more crying it's time to celebrate. The power of prayer works! Lot's of hugs to you both.

Blessed Serendipity

So glad to hear Roscoe's great news. He is a cutie!

xo,
Danielle

Cheryl

I am glad to read your little love bug is on the mend!

Createology

Ana Dear this is such a relief. I have been thinking of you and Roscoe nonstop. Prayers are amazing! Now rest and enjoy your boy...

Uniquely Ella

I'm so happy for you guys. I know how much you guys love him, he looks great at the vets office.
So glad things will be back to normal for you. Let me know if you will be back to teaching at the new scrapbooking store. You will be grat.
xxx

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman

I am so happy for you! Ana, those leaves are from Hobby Lobby in the Fall section.

Evelyn R Stamperly

Thats great news Ana. God bless him, he's a beautiful dog.
Evelyn

~Kim at Golden Pines~

Hi Ana! I somehow missed this latest post, but am so very glad to read the good news! You know very well that I understand your feelings with Roscoe, and I so hope he is still doing really well and enjoying the little bit of summer that's left!

I hope you're enjoying your evening!!

Unknown

I really love your blog. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

compare electricity company prices

mollie's mom

Thank you for stopping by made by mollie's mom and leaving such a nice comment :) Glad I popped in to read your blog - we have matching dogs!!!! I have two, yes two,Goldens ( I know - fur everywhere!!) and Biscuit is Roscoe's twin!!!I am glad you got good news about Roscoe!! I loooove my pooches. Marcie

~Kim at Golden Pines~

Hi Ana! THANKS for your comment on my blog--I just wanted to let you know that the frisbee that Josh loves is called a 'flippy-flopper' but the most durable ones for us, seem to be the Nylabone ones--They're a little heavier plastic and easy for the dogs to carry around because of the bone shape on top.

I hope you're doing well and Roscoe is doing great too!! Take care!!

Post a Comment