Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm Back



Hello bloggers,

I am finally back. The Heat have their second NBA title and today was the parade. I did not go to see them but I was hooked on the TV until 2pm that it finished.

So, now that I am back I will share a couple of things that I have been up to. I am preparing for 2 crafting garage sales. I have cleaned out some of the things that I know I will not be using and plan on selling. I have 2 huge bins, plus my baby cricut with the rolling bag and some matts to go with it for sale. One garage sale is on saturday June 30th at The Scrapbooking Depot and the other one is on August 11th at the other local store.
The second thing that I am preparing for is the Cropping Cruise in October.  I know it is a couple of months away, but I have been preparing kits to take so that I don't get bored or have to buy things that I will not need or really want. Here are some of the kits I have put together 37 to be exact. No I will not post 37 pictures. LOL. Nothing is glued together or glued down or embellished. Only the images are cut with the cricut and the matts and papers have been chosen. I have the parts inside the ziplock bags and the papers inside the album sleeves. I took a picture of each layout and then put that picture inside the bag so that I can remember how they go.










I am also busy with other crafts. I will be back with those pictures later on this week. I hope you all have a great week.


9 comments:

Debbie

they are so wonderful, every single one!!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations

Ana, so happy you are back, your crafting garage sales are going to be a hit. I live too far to be there, if not I would be first in line. Now those layouts are super cute and beautiful. When everything is pasted down they are going to be gorgeous. A cropping cruise, only in my dreams lol. You will have so much fun. I have been a bit tired lately so I have not created much, I did receive the tags from the tag swap so I will be posting them soon. Lots of hugs to you.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman

Ana, I love them ALL!!!!!!! I know you will have a ton of fun putting them together. You have been VERY busy!

Createology

Your garage sale will be a huge success. It is always good to refresh...out with the not used and in with the good stuff. Your preparation for your cruise is amazing. Very organized and ready! Happy Creating Dear...

Clover in Devon

Wow you have been busy. I wish I was so organised. What machine do you use?

Jill

So glad you are back! I marvel at how well organized you are!

Uniquely Ella

You'll see you do gret on the garage sales. I'm so happy for you, cropping and cruising. It doen't get better than that. Your los are so cute, my fav is the kitchen one. FUN!
xxx

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman

Ana, no se tu e-mail! Sorry!
Los layouts son mios. El primero ya se vendio y el segundo y tercero son kits que yo vendo a $20 cada uno y tiene todo incluido. Paper Niche creo que ya tiene esta coleccion. Los puedes hacer parecidos. Estoy segura de que hare algo con ellos cuando vaya el 6 de Julio. Estara alli????

Clover in Devon

Which Cricut machine do you use? Thanks Susan

Post a Comment