Monday, December 6, 2010

Great weekend

Hey everyone,
I had a great weekend. Not only did I do some shopping, take a picture with Santa (yes I did), finish 2 layouts, but I also had Paula from www.morethanfavors.blogpsot.com,  come over an give me and a friend of mine a class on how to use the Gypsy. I purchased it when HSN debuted it and have not used it except to Link my cartridges. We had such a blast. I had met Paula back in October at a crop for Breast Cancer and thought then she was a trip, but now I know she is a trip. We have laughed so hard, she was even crying. Anyhow, head on over to her bog and see all the amazing things she does daily. Her Christmas cards are amazing.

For this first layout I used the Jolly Holidays cartridge from walmart. I love everything about it. The paper used is from Joanns christmas stack from last year. Some of the paper is glittered and the others are glossy. Love them.



 This next layouts I used A Childs Year cartridge. I thought i would never use this cartridge and actually I have used it several times. I decided to make a boy and girls layout. Both layout are of Santa gicing the children a gift. I decided to stickle Santa's hat and put an actual pom-pom on it and glazed his boots.  I also added a bow to the girls hair and stickled her feet as if she had slippers on in PINK. The garland I made several of put them together and added a bow inbetween each one as if it as a garland, I added red beads to them for the berries. I stamped pines behind the Santa and kids. The stamp is from Hero arts. I purchased it at Joanns. I then stickled it as well as the leaves with green and cinnamon stickles.


 I hope you all enjoy it as much as much as I have making them.

3 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS

These are ADORABLE!!!!! I really LOVE the tree trimming one with those cuts from the new Jolly cart - FABULOUS GIRL!! Hugs, T

Uniquely Ella

Hi Ana
I just love your LO so much. In these I like how you use the kraft paper(color) with the bright Christmas colors, just so beautiful!
xxx
Marlene

Dayami

Ayy donned estaran Los elves?? Yo creo que Santa se Los llevo! Ha!
Super cute. Now can u please put some pics on them?

Post a Comment