Monday, February 6, 2012

Great, Nope Wonderful

What a wonderful weekend I have had. Nothing big done but just nice and happy weekend. I could literally say my weekend was full of laughter and smiles. Happy times.

Though I am a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (have been since I was a little girl), and sadden that they were not the ones who went to the Super Bowl, I am extremely happy that the New York Giants won. WOO HOO. Good for Eli Manning.

OK, on another note and the real reason for my posting today is that I have finished the Bib mini. I actually finished it last week on Thursday but had not posted it. I was waiting until today to do so. I had first seen this mini on Sharon's blog at http://smscrapperdesigns.blogspot.com/. Check out her blog and see her amazing creations. I knew when I saw it I had to have it. I guess I have to have them all. LOL. I did scraplift alot of her ideas. I thought she had some great pages and wanted them on mine. I have to be fair and give her the credit she well deserves.

Here is the mini:



 The left page has a flap tied with the orange seam binding that opens for 2 photos. The right side has a couple of matts that slide out from behind the flower.
Here I have created a small booklet that opens for more photos. The right side I kept simple for only one photo.
 Close up of the booklet
 I loved this left page. I guess I love the flower. Behind the lace are some photo matts. On the right side are 2 pockets which each hold 2 tags for photos and journaling.

 This flower was off white and I glimmer misted using a brown and for some reason came out like a rustic color. Love the color. I added a piece of my lace scraps and glued it down to hold the matts for photos.
 This last page I only added a flower. I have been hoardering these flowers that are made with like t-shrit material for years now. I finally had the courage to use them. I hoard alot of my things. But plan on changing this year and using what I have.
Love adding charms to my minis. I have a blue piece of tulle that is tied into a bow. And 2 strips of blue seam binding. Then this big chunky charm. The charm has 2 bobbles one pink and one clear, a chunky heart, a really cute girl and a pretty butterfly.

Well there it is. I hope you all like it. If any of you are interested in any of my albums, you may contact me for a price. I do not have an etsy store nor ebay store. I don't even have a pay pal account open, but we can work something out.

Thank for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful Monday and rest of the week.

14 comments:

Jill

Very pretty, Ana! You are so creative and talented. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life

wow, you put a lot of work into those cuties! Great job, somebody will love filling them with photos!

Sharon

I'm so glad you were able to make this mini! The colors you used are awesome and all the flowers you added were really pretty! Thanks for the shout out and hope to see you soon!

Debbie

i had a wonderful weekend also. i love the book, homemade gifts are best, both for the giver and the receiver!! xo

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com

Beautiful album. I love all the work you did n it. So much detail.

Unknown

this is beautiful, actually breaqthtaking

Mercy's Pages

beautiful mini!!! soooo cute

Evethmoon Crafty Creations

WOW Ana, The mini is gorgeous, You put a lot of work and thought into your designs, I just love that Bib, I would put photos of the children when they were babies. Keep posting I am loving all your ideas. Hugs and God bless

Createology

Hi Ana...I am enjoying catching up on your previous and current posts. Your mini books are always so incredible with so many details. Such a cute teapot. And this baby bib is adorable. I also adore your Valentine decorating. Happy Heart Hugs...

Peggy Sue

that turned out awesome!! I love it and all its beautiful embellishments!

Sassy Scrapper

This is way too darling for words. I love every single page. What a fantastic job you did honey. I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend.
Hugs Bonnie

Be Colorful Coastal

Wow so much detail work here. Truly amazing. Thanks for linking up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful
Pam

Uniquely Ella

I know I remember Sharon's mini, gorgeous. I'm so glad to always see how we can inspire one onother. I love how you made yours, these bib minies are just do darn cute. I would hate to give this one up, if I were you.
xxx
Marlene

AtStudioD

Wow, I've missed a lot! This bib mini is beautiful!! TFS.

x0, D

Post a Comment