Thursday, January 12, 2012

craft table

This i what my craft table has been looking like since this weekend. I went to the Paper Niche (my not really local scrapstore) on friday night with Paula from http://www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com/ and Peggy from http://icrea8cards.blogspot.com/ and only cut and put together 3 of the elves. When we got there I had already put together 7 of them. There are 13 total. At home on monday night I put one together while watching the Batchelor. It literally took me 45 minutes to cut and put together. I have finally finished all 13 but putting the layout is not what I want to do. My husband told me to put it away and start something different, but I know if I do that I will not go back to it. And I have so many cute things that I want to do with it.

Maybe this weekend I will get my mojo back and finish it. It will be a 4 page layout. I have a mini that I want to start but refuse to until I finish this that I have started.

I have only been in the mood to shop. I have been shopping online and at the stores since last week.
LOL.

Here is what my craft table looks like. I have not even cleaned it this week.



8 comments:

Jill

Those elves are adorbale! Your craft table looks pretty good compared to my totally messy desk. :)

Debbie

it looks wonderful....you are very talented. i don't see mess, i see organized creativity!!

Createology

HiAna...your little elves are adorable! I believe you will finish your pages and I look forward to seeing photos you post. Your studio looks fabulous and productive. Happy hugs dear...

Saucy Siciliana

What a lovely craft table. I admire people who are good with their hands, I have no talent or creativity at all. I hope to learn from you. I found you through my friend danielleserendipity and I'm following you from Rome, Italy! I will check out the blogs you mentioned above. Ciao!

Sassy Scrapper

Omgoodness how darn adorable!!! These little guys are the sweetest. I can't wait to see you layout all finished. I know what you mean by not starting a new project because the old is always forgotten so finishe up my dear and show it off.
Your craft desk looks like a pretty awesome place to hang out.
Hugs Bonnie

Sharon

Sometimes we have to do a little shopping to get some inspiration going. Those elves look like a lot of work, but I'm sure the finished project will be awesome!

Jenny Woolf

Wonderful well organised and useful craft table. I am impressed!

Peggy Sue

come on get that finished, I am dying to see it!

Post a Comment