Wednesday, July 18, 2012

little princess



I have been working on layouts using my cricut cartridges for the past few weeks or maybe its been a month already. Well, who's counting. Last night I started this layout and finished it within 5 hours. I did use 5 different cartridges to get everything that I wanted and even had to fuzzy cut my own pieces at times. My inspiration came from Faith Abigail, http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/. She has some amazing ideas and when I found her blog I was like, OK, I have to scraplift this layout.

Here is my version:



Hope you all like the layout and I will be back with some new ones I have been working on as well.

Happy Thursday to you all.

3 comments:

Jill

Oh Ana! That is just the sweetest!!!

Evelyn R Stamperly

You are a scrap book queen that's all I could say. Evelyn

Createology

Oh Dear I almost missed this post. It is precious and I adore it. Your time was well spent my friend. Happy Scrapping...

Post a Comment