Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Invited Guest (SPOOKY)




Here are my invited guest. They seemed to have fit very well with my decore.

Meet Mr. Frankenstein and Mr. Skeleton.




This is the whole view of the table setting.


And this is a close up of some of the foods being served. Notice the leg on the left hand side. Don't you just love all the critters crawling around. They all seem very happy and content.



Here are a few more pictures of the rest of the house decorations.







Happy Haunting.

3 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House

Oh I love all your scaries, they are so cool, and fun, love that big black owl and the table scene of course is to litterally die for...lol...You did a fab job on your decor, (I think I am already a follower but I will make sure...Phyllis

Createology

Halloween Haunts at your home! I adore your dinner party and the guests look like they are having a Hauntingly Good Time! Fabulous Dear...

Jill Norwood

Ana this is wonderful!!!!! What fun for Halloween!!!!

Post a Comment