Friday, August 29, 2014

Halloween Swap



Hello everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and show you the things I received from Sherry, who is Creatology here in blog land. We usually swap once a year and this year is no different, except for this year we decided to swap Halloween crafts we created. We also decided to make it a little different by surprising each other with whatever we wanted to create. We would chose what we wanted to gift each other. Very exciting.
I have not yet mailed her package out, but here is what she sent me.

 Here are the 5 items she sent me.
Look how beautiful the bracelet with the orange skulls, a bubble wand (love that) and the felt with the sewn fabric with a cat was wrapped around a chocolate bar. Suerp duper cute idea.
This is a pouch, which is adorable. Great for makeup or anything inside your purse that you don't want all over the bottom. And the cute cute scissors in the orange and black and genius to add the ribbon with the buttons. Adorably cute and great so that I don't lose my scissors in the mess I sometimes have on my craft table. Love that. So going to craft lift it.

Thank you so much Sherry, not only for the items you sent me but for your blogging friendship. I love everything you sent me and can't wait for our next swap.

Please go checkout Sherry's blog if you already haven't. You will not be disappointed.

Blog: http://createology.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for stopping by and have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

2 comments:

Createology

You are so very welcome Ana. I always enjoy and love our one on one swaps. Doing Halloween was really fun. So happy you like what I created for you. Happy Halloween Bliss Dear...

Shanna

Very nice swap!

Post a Comment