Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas decorations 2014



Hello my blogging friends.

I wanted to share my decorations for 2014. This year I put up 8 trees around my home. Lots of work but so fun when it is all said and done.

Here are lots of the pictures I took of our home.

 My craft room tree in pink with bright colored ornaments.
 A gingerbread house in the kitchen.
 Santa's in my living room.
 Angel tree in my living room dedicated to my mom with a Nativity scene.
 Dining room table setting.


 Fake fireplace in the family room. In Florida we do not need to stay warm.
 Main tree in the family room decorated with elves and red and greens. Love the traditional colors.
This antique curio houses my Disney snowglobes. Here are the decorations I put in it.
 Santa tree in the master bedroom.
 Family of mouses.
 Gingerbread tree in my living room.
 Rudolph and friends tree in my youngest daughters room.
 More Santa's on the hall way table.
 Shabby pastel colored tree my stepdaughters room.
 Precious Moments village. First time in 6 years that I put it up.
 The hubs office is decorated with a small tree filled with tool ornaments.
 Can you see the ladder and screw driver in this picture.
 The guest bathroom has snowmen and a very old tree with glass ornaments.

And lastly my craft room with my curated Christmas area.

So there it is. My home filled with lots and lots of Christmas decorations. I really hope you all have enjoyed the tour.

Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

Nancy

You've gone all out! Just lovely. The shabby pastel tree my be my favorite, though it's hard to choose!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations

Hi Ana. I have been away from the blogs for about a year now, but maybe in 2015 I will be blogging again. I love all Your decor, especially the main tree. I also love the Precious Moments village, it's adorable and the fireplace with the nutcrackers is fantastic, Thanks for posting all the special Pics.

akuanakdesataram

This site is always present interesting article and I hope that such a site is always updated. if there is time and opportunity please visit my website jasa fotocopy 24 jam thanks, greetings success

Post a Comment