Thursday, December 4, 2014

Craft room decorated for Christmas 2014



Hello my blogging friends. I have been MIA, been busy with family, home and just life itself.

I did manage to decorate my craft room for the holidays. Actually I have decorated all of my home, but for now I will show the craft area.

 This section has some of my crafting Christmas things that I will be using for gifts, like tags, pom poms, bells, etc. Also have out some things I want to play with, kits of gingerbreads, gingerbread houses, snowglobes a sled and some other felt ornaments.

Here is my build a bear.

This is my Pink Christmas tree which every year I add a few new ornaments. 


 I have been on a banner high lately. These are a few of the ones I created for Christmas. I plan on selling them at a craft show in 2 weeks. 
   
Here are some pink mittens I altered, by adding fur like, buttons, pretty pink paper with snowflakes and some felt snowflakes with bling on them. 

Two clocks I added some pretty Santa Clause paper a chain and some beads and to top it off a jingle bell. 

 My new obsession. Altering bottle caps. LOL. They are so fun to make. I plan on selling these at the craft show as well.



This last picture is showing a shadow box with some compartments to hold some of my Christmas embellishments. So fun to see the things you have and easy access to them. 

Hope you guys like what I have done with my craft room. 

Will be back with my Christmas home tour pictures. 



1 comments:

Mela Yulia Putri

Nice article and I like it, do not forget to visit back to my website pakar seo :)

Post a Comment