Friday, May 4, 2018

IT'S been a long long time



Good morning everyone. I know its been a long time, actually long years since I have blogged. But believe it or not youtube has taken me from the blogging world.
I am glad to be back and hope I can keep up with blogging this time and don't neglect it again.

So much has happened and I am so thankful and grateful for the life I have been living. God is the one that has made all this possible.

We have purchased a new home in Vero Beach, Florida and we love it there. Have made some amazing friends and great neighbors.

For now I will love you with a picture of the new home before and after.

Before:


After:

The home was a pale yellow with a country blue colored door, which I loved because my favorite color is yellow. But we thought the house needed a new updo. So we went with a grey/green color and a black door. I love black doors.

We did keep our Miami home because my dad lives with us since the passing of my mom 5 years ago, plus my husbands job is in Miami. We, well my husband travels back and forth from Miami to Vero weekly because I do spend most of my time in Vero. I do come back and forth though at times to see my dad, clean the house and spend more quality time with the Hubs.

I promise, well I am going to do my best to post atleast once a week. I will post from the delivering of the new furniture to the progress of the things we have done to it. Also will post my decorations for the holidays that have past, like Halloween, Christmas, Valentines and Easter. And of course my craft room. Which has been a long journey to pack all the furniture and crafting supplies.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and hope to hear from you all soon.


2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~

Hello Ana! Has it really been 3 years since you posted?? It doesn't seem like it has been that long - But I am still here, and it's great to see a post from you!

You have certainly had a lot of changes that have kept you busy! What a lovely new home you have. I've no doubt that you've had fun decorating it, and I've also no doubt that you're making great new memories there too!

Take care, enjoy your weekend, and I hope to see another post from you again very soon!

Createology

Ana it is so good to see you post. I have thought of you often yet have no contact info due to “no reply blogger”. Your new home is lovely and the colors are very elegant. Life is good and we are blessed. Merry Month of May <3

Post a Comment