Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Our front Porch



So I said I would be back weekly and I am seriously trying to keep up with the blog, the 2 houses, my Dad, my husband and of course Roscoe (our Golden). But I am in no shape or form complaining. I am blessed and I mean more than blessed to have everything I have. I am grateful daily to God for everything He has given us and continues to give us. Especially, health.

We have had lots and lots of rain this week. Actually it had been raining since Sunday non stop. Finally today has been a beautiful sunny day In Vero Beach, FL. But they are predicting more rain for the weekend. Starting tomorrow. ARGHHH. Although we do need the rain.

With that being said, I will now show you pictures of our front porch.







I don't know if you could really see the turtle under the fern. It is our new member of the family. LOL. His name is William but we call him Willie.
Long story short, the girls and I had gone shopping to Kirklands, saw Wille and instantly fell in love, but we all said that if we showed up with him at home, our husbands would kill us. Just a figure of speech. But a few days later my husband and I went back to Kirklands (about 45 minutes away) and as soon as he saw him, he said we are taking him home. I could not believe it. I was cracking up and immediately texted 2 of the girls. They could not believe it. Too funny. So we now have Willie, whom greets everyone as soon as they walk up to the front door.
Hope you guys like him.

Thank you for stoping by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day.
Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment