Thursday, September 6, 2018

OCTOPUS Galore



Good morning everyone that comes and visits my blog. I want to start by saying THANK YOU, thank you and thank you. I truly appreciate that you stop by and read my post.

So getting back to the reason for my post. Octopuses. I have been on a roll making these super cute octopuses. I had made these a while back but was not posting on my blog. So one day I decided to pull out the yarn I had and make a few more. I went to a one week scrapbooking event and they sold out. I had so many orders placed, but had to tell everyone that I had no more yarn and had no plans on making anymore.

Well, that did not happen. I scored at the goodwill finding brand new rolls of yarn and 2 crafty friends gifted me rolls they had never used. So I went back to making these super cute sea creatures.

Here are the ones I have created so far. And still a lot more to come. My plans are to sell them at Disney scrapbooking event and at the october crop.





This is probably one of my favorite because I decorated it halloween themed.  




 This is one I have in my room. Notice the Disney ears made pom poms and added them. 



This is another one of my favorites. Love the way the hair came out. And of course my 2 favorite colors, yellow and pink. 

And this last one is another one of my favorites. I have her in my room as well. Not the sign hanging over her. I love that sign and the writing is the best. Always have an Angel by your side.

With that I will leave you. I will be back in a week more less for another post.

Again, thank you for stopping by my blog today.

2 comments:

Shannon

They are super cute. Thank you for sharing.

~Kim at Golden Pines~

They really are cute! I cannot help but smile because each one of "them" really does have their own personality, don't they?

Post a Comment