Sunday, November 25, 2018

Christmas in Vero Beach



Hello everyone. Well todays post is about my home in Vero Beach, Florida decorated for Christmas.
We started with the Christmas village. It took us 3 days to put it all together and are excite to have it up and done.

I took plenty of pictures to post so here they are. I will warn you, there are a lot of pictures. Wanted to post the process of putting together our village.


 This top picture shows when I was bringing out the houses. 



Here I am taking each one out and if you notice on the tables you will see many of them out. 


Here my husband has already built the platforms for the houses. And many of the homes are in place.


In this picture I am on the table putting the lights in each house. By this time  my back was in so much pain but I wanted to finish so badly I just kept on going. 


More houses being connected. 


Here I am again making sure each house is lit up. 




These top 2 pics show the village lit up at night time. Still had no trees nor accessories. 


Look at ll the wiring underneath the table. Lots of work for my husband. 


The wiring from another angle. 


These are most of the accessories that i had to find places for.  


The mess in my living room. By then I had already put some of the bins and boxes away. 




Here I am again, fluffing up the trees and placing them around the houses. 




 Close ups of the cotton in place. 





Here I am putting the accessories on place. 



Almost 100% done. AS you can see the skirt is in place. Covering all the wires. 







I know lots of pictures, but I wanted to show you all the process of how my husband and I have put the village together.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will soon be back with a few other things and the rest of the Christmas decorations.




2 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman

this is amazing!!!!! you are fabulous decorating throughout the year. Te la comistes!!!!!!!!!

midn

replica raybans sunglasses, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica raybans new arrival, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

Post a Comment