Monday, December 31, 2018

Scrapbooking Layouts



Hello everyone,

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Although I was super duper busy with friends at the vacation home, I still made time to craft. I was super excited to stay in my happy place awake crafting until the crack of dawn. One night I stayed up until 3am and at 3:30am I made breakfast for my husband and I and another night I stayed up until 5am and at 7am I was up ready to go. I am like the OWLS. I can sleep 2 hours in the afternoon and then be up until the following day. I craft best at night.

OK, so I will stop rambling and show you all the layouts I have put together. Only 2 have pictures of my nieces baby. Well not a baby anymore, she is now 3.


This top layouts is missing another ghost on the top left hand corner of the layout. But I did not have my laptop to be able to cut it. 









I hope you all like the layouts. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. I am hoping I blog more in 2019. those are my plans, but you all know plans seem to change from one minute to another.

Hope everyone has a Happy new Year. May 2019 be amazing and bring you all good health, lots of laughter and especially lots and lots of LOVE.


1 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~

I would venture to say that staying up into the wee hours of the morning works well for you - I love the creativity and the layouts!! Three o'clock in the morning does not look like that for me! :-)

¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy, Happy New Year, Friend! I wish you all the best for the year to come!

Post a Comment