Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Excitement

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop in and tell you all that I will be teaching again. Yes, you heard right. I will be teaching again at The Paper Niche. I am so excited. I will be posting the classes that I will teach and where you can go and register for them. I will be teaching in October.

Also, I am also excited because I just purchased the new cricut imagine. I can't wait to receive this machine and play with it. I have been watching videos and I think I am going to love it. Unlike the gypsy that I am still not liking it. I don't think that I ever will. But I can't say never.

I will also be getting my blog updated. Can't wait for that. I do not like the way it looks and I am having a really hard time making it nice, but one of the girls at the store will be making my blog nicer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment