Monday, January 10, 2011

new layout

  hello everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and show you the layout I have done. I actually finished it last week on thursday but had not uploaded it into my computer. I did add another pattern paper to the matts, my biggest crittic (husband) told me that it was to plain. I sprayed the paper with alcohol inks from tim holtz and then put sticker felt snow flakes on it. The picture does no justice. But it looks really nice with the soft pinks and blues. I used glitter snow for the snow effect on the bottom.


Did you all hear about the cricut cartridges at Michaels for 9.99. I went with Teri from teri beris creations and Mercy (don't know her blog name) (sorry Mercy). We had such a great time. Teri picked me up and we went shopping to Mercy's house then to Teri's house and then back to mine. We hung out till about 3pm. We had a blast. Loved spending time with them both. Mercy has twins and man are they cute. I would have loved to bring them home with me. They were so disciplined and nice and loveable. They came up to both Teri and I and gave us hugs and kisses. So sweet. Her home was super nice, her boys room is painted with dinosaurs which are to die for and of course her scraproom is really nice and big. She has tons of stuff to scrap with. We could go shopping at her house, but the same goes with Teri's room. I guess we could do the same here at my house. I think Michaels and Joanns has competition. We all 3 scrap, but all of us have a different style. Who would have thought. Teri's home is also very nice  and cozy. Her daughter has the most beautiful eyes and hair and skin color. She has that hawaiin tan that any girl would envy. So well behaved and respectful. Great job Teri, her boy is very much the same. I had met him before.

I hope you all were able to take advantage of all the goodies and sales at Michaels and if not head on over to your nearest one and see if they have any left. I think the sale is still going on.

Ana

0 comments:

Post a Comment