Friday, January 21, 2011

news

Well I want to let everyone that visits my blog that I have done it again. I donated platelets again this morning. I did get sick at the blood center. They had to give me a barf bag and alcohol and a powerade drink. Since I got home I had been in bed without being able to get up. But I am feeling a little better now. Well not really but I am tired of being in bed. I just wanted for you all to know that I am trying to keep up with what I have wanted to do since the year started. I hope you all could find it in your hearts (if you are healthy enough), to be able to do the same. Their are so many kids and adults in need of platelets, blood and plasma. I urge you all to go if you can and donate. You don't have to do it like I do but you can at least once every 6 months. Anything will help. Reading about some of these children is heart breaking, how can I say no to saving a life, even if it is for 2 weeks.

1 comments:

Dayami

Awesome!!!

Post a Comment