Friday, October 14, 2011

Christmas mini album

Hey guys. Now I know and I am convinced I am hooked on mini's. I can't seem to want to work on anything else but minis. I am having a great time creating them. I love how much I can embellish them, yet have enough room for photos.

This is another acrylic album with 9 pages.

 This is the front cover. I bought this poinsettia at Joanns this past weekend, pulled it apart and glued it back to fit the cover. I also used some green glittered leaves that I bought last year after Christmas at Joanns.
 Lots of charms. I glued with glossy accents a Santa Clause image on the back of the glass charm. My favorite are the angels I have been making, could not just add one but 2. Also added lots of fiber.



 The stocking on the right page opens up and you could put some more photos or journaling. There are also 3 tags behing the sticking for more photos.
 Aren't these doves the cutest? These are Jolee stickers. I really don't use stickers but these I bought last year after christmas at Michaels. I bought 2 of each because they were so pretty.
 The flower on the left page I made with ribbon. All I did was fold back and forth the ribbon gluing it down in the center. I added a old looking bottom. Love this page. Well love all the pages.

 These 2 pages are my favorite. The birds are rubons I also purchased last year from Michaels. I glued down some leaves and then added some tiny roses. The next page is actually like a book. Lots of space to place photos. The Christmas tree is popped up and then I added some gifts. I covered the page with some plastic to protect the gifts and ornaments from sticking to the flowers and leaves on the other page.
 There are 3 photo matts in the pocket.
 The back page I added a poinsettia and stickled the hole page.
I added a bow to hold the album together.

Well there it is, my Christmas mini. I hope you all like it and leave a comment letting me know which is your favorite page.

12 comments:

Jill

I don't like this....I LOVE it! Just gorgeous!

Unknown

wow this is absolutely gorgeous

Unknown

Beautiful!!!

Carrie

Love it! Love the albums, and love that you're so on top of it! Wish I could be thinking about Christmas! (I'm still finishing summer projects!) Your newest follower,
Carrie @ projectpossessed.com

Uniquely Ella

WOW Ms. Ana. I LOVE it, it's so beautiful. I think my fav page is the cover, but the birdy one is gorgeous. Yes, you're hooked on minies and that's OK. I'm loving that chunky charm.
xxx
Marlene

Blessed Serendipity

So beautiful! You really should teach some classes. You are one talented lady.

xo,
Danielle

AtStudioD

I sure love secret pockets with photo mounts... this is so pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing.

x0, Damaris

Ivy and Elephants

I have a thing for minis too. This Christmas mini just totally put me in the mood to get a started on this year's Christmas album. You are just simply amazing. That book is to die for. Love it!!!!

Paula

Sharon

Beautiful Ana! You are definitely hooked on minis. Keep them coming!

Debbie

these are beautiful ana.....you have mad talent.

i am addicted to scrapbooking. and when i say addicted, i mean ADDICTED!!!

i also follow the beautiful jill, who has mad talent as well.

thanks for stopping by my place and for leaving a sweet comment!!

Peggy Sue

holy smokes, that is kickin! You are killing me! that is just gorgeous!!

Clover in Devon

Just beautiful. Absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing. I love albums.

Post a Comment