Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cupcake anyone

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend and are having a wonderful week so far. The weather here in Miami, Florida is so crappy. Since Sunday all it has done is rain, rain and MORE rain. YUCK. I know the plants need water and we need water to survive, but enough is enough.

OK, back to crafting. I have been busy with a cupcake mini I bought at the Cancer crops garage sale. I had started working on it last week and have finally finished it. I love this mini. I love them all, but this one is so yummy looking you may want to take a bite out of it.

Here it is.

 This is the cover. I used glitter snow to make it seem like it was icing. I then added dew drops for the sprinkles. It has 3 tiny tags tucked under the ribbon. The spray is actually a head piece I took apart. I bought it at Joanns during the summer.






 

 This is the last page. I used the feather trim Sharon from http://smscrapperdesigns.blogspot.com/, sent me. Thank you Sharon. I cut the trim to make the layers. In person it looks so yummy, you just want to eat it. LOL.
I used lots of flowers, trims and embellishments. There are enough matts for 46 photos. Yes, you have read right 46 pictures and journaling.

I hope you all like it and please leave a comment.

10 comments:

Jill

That is absolutely adorable!

Stephanie

Love this mini! It looks good enough to eat. Lol.

Unknown

yes I'll take one....... this is over the top gorgeous

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com

Beautiful mini. I really like all the flowers you used and the butterflies. Fantastic.

Unknown

this is to cute, I keep coming back to look at it...Do you make them to sell????????????

Sharon

This is beautiful Ana. I'm so glad you were able to use some of the rose trim too. It looks awesome how you used it. This mini is adorable, and I can't believe you can fit 46 pictures!!!

More Than Favors

You are awesome!!!!! This mini is amazing!!!!!

Uniquely Ella

WOW Ms. Ana this is super cute. I love the pack page as much as the cover. I love it all, you did an amazing job.
xxx
Marlene

AtStudioD

Just adorable. I wish I had a reason to make a cupcake mini... =)

x0, D

Peggy Sue

OH ANA!!! Gorgeous!!!! love it, wow!

Post a Comment