Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some Bunny LOVES You

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday so far. I know it is kind of early for you all, but not for me. I am up at 5:15am every morning with my husband. Once he leaves for work I stay in my craft room to read emails, watch videos and comment on peoples blogs. This morning was no different, except for I started a new layout. I am hooked again on layouts. I started this layout yesterday and finished it last night.
I will name it, Some Bunny LOVES You. What do you guys think? The little girl and the bunny's are paper pieced.

Here she is:




 These 2 last pictures are close up of the paper pieced bunny's and girl.



I hope you like it.

I am off to a crop with some friends to celebrate our Birthdays. The store owner Tammy and Peggy's birthday are today and mine is tomorrow, so we are having lunch and a cake.

Happy Tuesday everyone.

7 comments:

Jill

This is just so sweet! LOVE it! Sounds like a great day ahead for you. :) What do you have planned for your big day?

Margaret

Just precious, love the paper piecing!!!

Hugs,
Margaret

Sherry

I love it. You do the cutest lo's. We are going to have to get together so I can watch you do your paper piecing. You are one talented lady.
Your Friend
Sherry

JustaFewDesigns

omg Ana..this is beautifully sweet! hehe...love it..such great work and use of colors! I appreciate you entering my giveaway...good luck.
xoxo
Elsa

Sassy Scrapper

OMG girl you paper pieced this awesome layout? It's gorgeous I love the paper and that little bunny is so stinking cute!!!!! Are those stick pins in the back of your layout????? I need a close up of those lovelies.
You had asked me about my Copic coloring. Well I've been using them for quite a few years now but last spring I had taken classes with Suzanne Dean herself. Here is her utube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/suzannejdean
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Bonnie

Unknown

Oh wow this is just so super cute and so beautifully pieced together Ana!! I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for leaving me a lil bit of love on my blog...thank you for your support. It truly means a lot. {hugs} Kimi

Createology

This is so sweet and perfect for Spring and Easter. Fabulous colors and adorable bunny. Happy pre-birthday dear...

Post a Comment