Thursday, June 21, 2018

Happy FATHER'S DAY



Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a great week.

I had a wonderful Father's Day, with my dad. He lives with us now since my moms passing. I tried to get him to move in with me since the beginning but I guess he was not ready to let go of the place him and my mom had together. He still has the condo but lives here with us.

I had my sisters come to see him on Father's Day and have a small get together for him. I think he was happy that the girls were all here. I had mini sandwiches, chips and my sisters both brought things to much on as well. It was a fun day. My niece came as well with her newborn. My oldest daughter came as well but when everyone had left already.

Here is a picture of my Dad, us girls, my niece and the baby. Four generations all together.



And here are us girls with my niece and the baby. Oh and lets not forget my furry son Roscoe.



Hope you celebrated your Father's day with loved ones. This is definitely a day and moment you won't get back.

Have a great weekend and I will be back, soon with either scrapbooking layouts or  pictures of scrapbooking room.


1 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~

What a fun celebration and memorable day. You are right, time goes so quickly and these are days and times that you/WE won't get back. Enjoy your weekend too! Can you believe it's June 21st already??

Post a Comment