Sunday, July 1, 2018

4th of July Decorations


Hello everyone.

Just wanted to share my 4th of July decorations with you all.


The table setting was a mixture of dishes gifted to me by a dear friend Carol, and the red bowl were a  Goodwill find for just 99 cents each. Could not pass them up. The flag on the wall is up all year round. I love America Flags.


 Here is a close up of the setting. The napkins I painted the stripes and then added some trim and a gold star. The glasses were also a Goodwill find for just 50 cents each.


Here is a close up of the American flag. I purchased it last year at Kirklands after the 4th for just under $ 20.00. The frame was also a thrifting find for $ 2.50.


Here is the main dining area. Added some beads in the good old red, white and blue to the statue. Some star stickers and USA stickers, stars inside the candle holders and the 2 frames from Michaels last year. They do light up.


This is the entry table, added a bow to the bird cage and then added the other bird cages as well.

And lastly I added a bow to this bid cage and that frame.

Nothing big but enough to make me Happy. Hope everyone has a great Happy 4th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment