Wednesday, July 11, 2018

DISNEY Hotel Room Decorations



Well, hello everyone.

As I was on Pinterest this week, I came across a Disney hotel room window decorated. I thought it was so cool because I had done the same 2 years ago. My husband, brother, sister-in-law and I visited Disney World in Orlando for New years. And of course I had to be a child and decorate our room window.

Here are a few pictures of us ringing in the New Year and the room window decorated.


Here is the window in our room decorated. I cut each of the images with my Cricut Explore


Here is my sister-in-law.


And this is my dear husband. 


This is that Magical Kiss when the New Year rang in. 


Pictures of us just having fun with our Goofy hats. Well my husband was a goofy hat, mine lit up blue. 



This last picture was all 4 of us taken by the photographers. 

Hope you all like the decorations and have enjoyed this post. I know it is a random post, but I really thought it would be fun to show how I decorated our room. 

1 comments:

midn

cheap mcqueen shoes, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap mcqueen tread slick chelsea boot, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

Post a Comment