Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jean Pocket

Hello Bloggers,
Just wanted to share my latest project. I saw this on Martica's blog. You can go to marticadesigns.blogspot.com. She used a pocket from an old pair of jeans to make a denim pocket altered art piece. I liked it so much I told her that I would try making something using her idea. So I took an old pair of my husbands jeans and this is what I came up with. I decided to make it for Easter. I used lace ribbon, flowers, rhinestones, ric rac, felt eggs and then I paper pieced each chicken.

 Here is a close up of the flowers and the lace around the pocket.
 These are the felt eggs and the chicken that just hatched out of his egg.
 This chicken is sticking out of the pocket. I used felt paper to make the chickens.

Hope you all like it. Try making one yourselves. It was alot of fun. It took me about 2 hours to complete because I debated which items to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment