Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Latest layout

Here is my latest creation. I paper pieced the little gril and the tulip house. When I started to piece the little girl together I had no clue how I would do this layout. I went on different websites, including ebay to get some inspiration. I finally saw a layout that had a tulip house and thought to myself what a cute idea. From their on I just ran with it. I love the soft colors yet bright ones the flowers on the bottom has. For the matts I used a sheet from an old stack I had from K & company. I  also used the remainder of the sheet to punch out more flowers. Each flower has stickles around it and for the centers I used the liquid pearls. I used pink, lilac, mint and a pale yellow. They look so cute. I used some stickers of dragon flies I had in my stash. I have been using alot of my older stuff I thought I would never use again. I am so glad I did not get rid of these things. You never know when you will need them.


 This is what the two pages look like next to each other.
 This is the little house I made for her. It is a tulip. See the door peep hole and the door knob, I used a large and small heart bling.
 Her head band is made with small punched out flowers and pearls. I stickled the flowers.
 I used string pearls for her dress and shoes. They are made with cardstock and then I glued fabric on top.
 Her wand is made with a wooden stick. I glued fiber around it and then put some fiber to hand like a wand. Her wings are also made from card stock and then fabric. I stickled around the edges and glued some seeds to give it some color.

 I love this layout. LOL. I love them all.   Please leave a comment telling me what you think.

1 comments:

Judy

Beautiful as always!!! I love it and her little house is darling.

Post a Comment