Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pictures

Her are the pictures with Donna Downey. 

 Here is Kasi with Donna Downey. Isn't she the cutest little thing. Super cue. Donna was so nice to take so many pictures with not just Kasi but with everyone. She did not hesitate once.
 This is Tammy (owner of Paper Niche) with Kasi. If you have not been to the store you must go. You will find everything you need and more.
 This is amazing Teri with her daughter Kasi.
 Me and Donna Downey. Loved her. Teri gave me this frame and Donna signed it for me.
 Here I am again with Donna and my friend Dayami. Dayami is funny and witty. We have always had so much fun together.
This is Yeya (www.2creativechichs.com), check out her website. She has an online store she just started. The ribbon is amazing. She showered Kasi with goodies.
 This picture is priceless. Kasi looks so sweet. She wanted to go home with Donna. LOL.
 Here is Olga with Kasi and the gifts she gave her. You can see Olga at www.artmingleinc.blogspot.com
 Again another one of the 100 Kasi took with Donna. Look at the inspiration journal. That journal is amazing.
This is Marlene from uniquelyella.blogspot.com. with Kasi.

Kasi was definitely the highlight of the day. What a special little girl. Congrats Kasi on having an amazing MOM that was able to make this all possible for you.

3 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS

You HAVE to print that picture of you and DD and make a layout!!! Frame it in your room too. I'm going to make one....maybe a shadow box style one with a couple pictures of this special day. Thanks for the sweet words about my Kasi.....I sure love her and she is so special to me....she's my scrappy/crafty partner ♥♥ I'm really glad you enjoyed the class and I'm glad you went!! Hugs, T

kitsNbits

Hi anna trying to get a hold of you but do not have an email or phone #. pls email me go to my blog kitsnbits.blogspot and send me an email so we can talk :)

Dayami

omg! I have to send you our pics!! I have to post those pics too! ha!
Super fun day!!!
Senkiu!!!

Post a Comment