Monday, March 21, 2011

Onesies

Well hello blogger friends. I just wanted to share a couple of things. First off today is MY B-DAY. I am officially 44 today. WOO HOO. Hubby is taking me to the Fair today. I have never, ever been on the big ferris wheel. So today I will ride it and hopefully not get sick, since I have a very weak stomach and anything with movement makes be sick.

On my last post I mentioned that I was working on something. Here is what I have been working on. The onesies have come out super cute. My friend Dayami (http://dayami-dayi.blogspot.com/) came over yesterday to play in the scraproom and we started decorating them.  I will take pictures of the rest of them and post them later this week. They are decorated on both sides.  My plans are to sell them. I am going to go to ballet places and see if I can get some orders and sell them. These that I post will not be the ones for sale since these are my samples but I will make similar ones and you can request colors of choice. Hope you all enjoy them and if interested please contact me at anallanes@bellsouth.net.




Also on my previous post I wrote about my arm and my vein swelling from donating PLATELETS.  Well here is a picture to show you what my arm looks like now. In the picture it shows the bruise a little lighter than what it really is. My husband says I look like a junkie. LOL. 





4 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS

Super CUTE!! I LOVE the tutu :) xoxo, T

AtStudioD

These are gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your arm. Hope you get better.

x0, Damaris

Eni

Hapy Birthday!!!!! I hope you had a great day!

Migdalia

How I possibly missed this post!!!Too cute!adorable!!Happy Belated Birthday!

Post a Comment