Wednesday, March 2, 2011

some news and a new layout

Well I wanted to tell you that I took a class this sunday. Not only a class but a very special class. I took a Donna Downey class. This woman is amazing. I loved everything about her. She is the sweetest, kindest, and funniest woman I have probably ever met. I left the class super happy. Now I do have to say that I was also with amazing friends. I drove with Dayami, we have been friends for about 15 or 16 years, Teri which we have known each other for about a year ( met through you tube) and her daughter Kasi. Her daughter is as talented and amazing as her mom. For her birthday she only asked to take Donna Downey's class so we all decided to go. Marlene, Olga and Yeya also went as a surprise for Kasi. What an amazing day. We had so much fun and loved every moment of it. Teri your little girl is amazing. Definitely have taught her well. She is a delight to have around. By the way, Kasi is only 10 years old and she took this class and even finished the album all by herself, NO kidding, even added her own touches. AMAZING.

I will upload pictures once I receive them. Like a knuckle head I forgot my camera.

Now to my latest layout. I finished this layout 2 days ago and had not uploaded it yet. This is a kid dressed up as a bunny with some chickens around him. I used a bo bunny collection I had in my stash of old papers. I hand drew him and then pieced him together. Same with the eggs. I used the cricut cartridge Easter 2010 for the chickens. I hope you all like it.
 This page has a chicken hatching out of its egg. I also put on one of the matts a sun and 3 more chickens.
 This is the boy dressed up as a bunny. Fo some reason I have been using purples and lilacs alot. I never used purples before and now I even painted my daughters room lilac. Crazy. The boy is holding an egg with a chicken that has just hatched.

This is the completed layout. It came out super cute.

Hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment