Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My 1st mini

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share my 1st Mini Album. Yes, you read right. I was never into mini albums. I would always admire so many, but could not understand how to incorporate so many embellishments into a mini. Well, one of the last crops I went to I decided to cut out some minis and the papers. Thanks to Marlene that inspired me. Once I came home from my trip and had things back to normal I began to create.  I have made 4 minis since last week. I am hooked. As you can see I get hooked on things easily.


 The page on the left has 3 tags for pictures on the front and journaling on the back.

 These next 2 pages has tags for pictures and journaling. The left side has 3 and the right side has 2.
 Here I have made 2 tags for larger pictures and the right side has 5 tags. They are tucked on the top and bottom of the ribbon.


 These are some of the tags that are tucked behind either ribbon or paper.
Here is the close up of the flowers I cut out from the sheet of pattern paper. The paper line I used is DCWV Lemon Flower Stack.

I will be back with another post of the other minis I have finished.

12 comments:

Uniquely Ella

OK that is it, no turning back now you are hooked. I'm loving this mini. To think this is your first mini, it came out just beautiful. I love all the picture mats and your embellies are gorgeous. Can't wait to see more.
xxx
Marlene

Judy

You did a great job on your first mini wow!!! Fantastic.
Have a great day
Judy

Unknown

Great Job on your first Mini!!!

Linda Jordan

So cute!! I have recently gotten hooked on minis as well, though I haven't had a chance to finish one yet [I just moved yesterday, eek!]. Thanks for visiting my blog & the awesome advice! Once I get settled in here in NYC I will definitely try some of the tips you gave me :)

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Mercy's Pages

super cute mini!! it is gorgeous. now you are going to get soooo obsessed with these and leave your pins behind...hahaha :) mercy

Createology

Your first mini is fabulous. Hard to imagine you won't make thousands more...

Sharon

I think your first mini turned out fabulous. You work fast too, already made 4! Can't wait to see them! I take forever to make a mini hahaha

Norma

WOW!! this is just gorgeous!! Love everything about it and the colors!! TFS and I can't wait to see the others!
Hugs

Maria Elena

Hi girl ! You are so lucky living close to Disney and if your son works there, it is a perfect job !!!! GOSHHHHH
Your mini is really fabulous ! I love how you combined those colors with all details.
Thanks for commenting in my blog !
Have a great Thursday ;)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Touch of Tewshay

beautiful job Ana! Love your mini. The colors are fabulous!

Marita

Wow, you did a great job on your first minialbum♥. It is gorgeous. Love the colours and the papers♥.

Hugs Marita♫♫

AtStudioD

Seriously? Your first? You've GOT TO BE kidding!! Like, that's sooo professional looking!! You're so good at minis. Amazing work. Thanks for sharing.

And thanks for following. I'm following back.

x0, Damaris

Post a Comment