Friday, August 19, 2011

Another mini

Good morning everyone,

Just wanted to share another mini. I finished this one in one night. I was at my wonderful desk that my wonderful husband built for me for about 8 hours straight standing and loved every minute of it. I was able to finish it in one night. Love this desk.

OK, back to the mini. I used the Heidi Grace collection SPARKLE. I had purchased it at Joanns a long time ago and used it immediately. But Mercy from http://mercyspages.blogspot.com/, found another pack for me at Tuesday Morning. Thanks Mercy your so sweet to had done that for me. I knew when I started this mini I would use this collection. Love it.

Here are the pictures.













I hope you all enjoy it. 

Thank you all for the sweet comments you left me on my first mini.

3 comments:

Stephanie

You did such a great job on this mini and all the other minis you've been doing in the past week. You are a pro!! Can't wait to scrap on Monday!!
Stephanie

Uniquely Ella

So glad you and Steph are getting together on Mon. Love this mini Ms. Ana is so beautifu in person! Love how you add the mats and that charm is super cute. Keep those mini coming.
xxx
Marlene

Createology

This is adorable. I had a feeling you would make more minis. and more...and more...and more...
Fabulous Friday and weekend.

Post a Comment