Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Well Christmas came and is now gone, but we still have the New Year celebration.  I hope you all had a great Christmas. This year we did not go to anyones home. My oldest daughter had to work so we cooked at home. Poor thing she worked until 11:30pm. Did not get home until midnight. She was so tired she took a shower and went straight to bed.
Here is our table set up for hubby and I to have our meal:





 I was a nice girl this year so hubby spoiled me big time.

Here are some of the things I received:

 A Michael Kors purse.
 Spellbinders grand calibur machine and 4 cutting dies.
 Some booties from Steve Madden. Also a pair of black sandals.
 2 more Pandora charms. I have 3 bracelets. The first one he bought me for Christmas last year. We started it on black friday and by Christmas day is was full. The second one I decided to make it of animals after seeing the birds nest in my back yard. I needed one more animal charm and got the Queen Bee. The third one now has 7 charms so far.
14 cricut cartridges. The other 2 are Chic n Scary and Nate's Abc's.

I was very content with all my gifts, but the best one of all was my husband, my daughter and Roscoe our Golden Retriever.

hubby opening one if his gifts. A bottle of Johnny Walker Blue label.
 Here is my husband giving Roscoe his gift. A nice size juicy chicken flavored bone.

After sharing gift early in the morning, my daughter and I had a nice big breakfast. I had surprised her with a dress, a pair of shoes and some bracelets to wear. Thankfully, she loved everything and wore it all.  We went to my sisters house for a brunch. My mom wanted to spend the day with her kids and grandkids. We do this every year. We had such a great time. I took my camera and between all the exchanging of gifts, the food and just talking I forgot to take pictures. If my sister has any I will post them later.

I hope you all had as much of a nice time as I did. Quiet, peaceful and around loved ones.

Hope the New Year brings you lots of good health, happiness and love.

Ana

7 comments:

Jill

Wow! Your husband is a great gift giver! I look forward to seeing your creations this year made with all of your new toys! :)

Mercy's Pages

I am soo happy that you had a great Christmas!! You have some awesome toys to play with this year. Can't wait to see what you make with them :)

Debbie

your husband sure does know the path to your heart, you got some amazing toys!!

so happy you had a merry christmas!!

Blessed Serendipity

You lucky girl. You got some really nice presents from hubby. Your day sounded so nice and that turkey looked so yummy.

xo,
Danielle

Createology

What a wonderful family Christmas you shared. Now on to the new year and all that it holds for us...

Georgiana

Wow! 14 new cartridges. Lucky you! I did get a few Spellbinders to try and I got a Dooney & Bourke purse. : )

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Uniquely Ella

So happy for you, I'm loving all your yummy goodies. Hope you have a Happy New years !!!
xxx
Marlene

Post a Comment