Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FINALLY

I was out junking this saturday morning by myself. Hubby had to go into work and get somethings done. Bumber. But I did find lots of goodies. There must have been 25 garage sales down one street.  Will share what I bought once I take the pictures. After junking we bought mulch to fix the yard, while I went to get something for lunch I received a phone call from Mercy telling me that my blog was removed. I could not understand why. But after much research it was that I had to clear out the cookies and cache. If you know me, you know I am not a techy person. I do basic things and that is it. I don't do videos or anything to complicated. I do not have patience for computers. But after sending many emails to google, which not once have I received a response I figured it out. I went to google and typed in my blog name, next to it, it said cache. I looked it up and read on it and what to do and super easy to fix. If only I had alittle more patience for computers I would have figured it out on saturday and fixed it. But oh well. I have fixed it now and my blog is up and running. This is something I am putting on my New Years resolution, patience with computers. LOL.
I am also happy that I can now go into others blogs and leave nice comments.

Will be back later with some tags I made and pictures of goodies I bought this weekend.

5 comments:

Jill

Glad you got everything working again. I look forward to seeing your treasures.

Sassy Scrapper

Sorry about your bloggy problems but I'm glad you straightened it out. I had to do that once. I CAN'T WAIT to see your goodies!!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Blessed Serendipity

Computer and blog problems are so annoying. Glad you got it figured out. I can't wait to see what you found at the garage sales.

xo,
Danielle

Be Colorful Coastal

It can be frustrating when things don't work right but glad you are back on track. Looks like some great scores here. So glad you linked them up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful.
Pam

Peggy Sue

the only thing I know about Cache is its a store I always buy my sparkle farkle jeans/shirts from! haha

Post a Comment