Friday, December 9, 2011

Tags

Hello Bloggers.

On my previous post I told you all that I was working on some tags.

Here they are:





I used the Martha Stewart punch that has a small branch. Paula from http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/ came over on Saturday night to scrapbook and brought the punch for me to borrow. I loved it so much I  ordered it at Joanns.com. They were out of stock but within 4 days they sent me an email that they had it in stock again. I ordered it immediately of course. Can't wait to make some more of these tags and a Christmas tree using the punch.

Hope you all are planning a great Friday and weekend.

8 comments:

Jill

Wow! These are stunning! Love the colors you chose.

Unknown

these are beautiful

Ivy and Elephants

The icy blue is just gorgeous! You think of everything! Color, texture, sparkle and shine.
Amazing!
Hugs,
Patti

Sharon

Your tags are wintery fabulous. If only the cool weather lasted a little bit longer here!

Blessed Serendipity

These tags are amazing! Love the blue and silver and wintry feel.

xo,
Danielle

Uniquely Ella

You did a beautiful job Ana. Theay are going to love them. Gorgeous !
xxx
Marlene

AtStudioD

These are so sparkly and fab!! Love the colors. TFS.

So glad you got the punch... it's worth it!! =)

x0, Damaris

Peggy Sue

beautiful!!

Post a Comment