Tuesday, December 6, 2011

garage sale finds

Ok, So I posted this morning, but here are some of the goodies I found junking this weekend.

 each one of these ornaments were 1.00 dollar and some were .50 cents. The tall gingerbread was $ 5.00. The basket was also $1.00. I could not resist.
 Here is a close up of the basket with some of the ornaments.
 This house was $ 1.00.
 Here is one of the Santa's I bought. He was $5.00.



 The Santa's on the top 4 photos were $1.00 and the canes were $3.00. I bought several of each of one.
 These angels were all 4 for $1.00.

 I think this is my favorite. He was $ 5.00.
 Here are some things I bought at other garage sales. The puzzle is a double sided one. The pink bowl, clear glass bowl and white tray were .50 cents. The angel bowl was $2.00. And the little packages of flowers resin with ribbons were $2.00.
My favorite find was this little angel (3 inches) for $1.00. I loved the scripture on it. The back says Luke 11:2. I could not leave it behind. She was calling out to me, so I had to buy it.
These were also some of the ornaments from the lady with the Christmas sale.

Well these are some of the items I purchased this weekend junking. I did buy a couple more things but I have already put them away.

I will be back tomorrow with some tags I am making.

8 comments:

Blessed Serendipity

Your gingerbread people ornaments are among my favorites. What a haul!

xo,
Danielle

Jill

What a haul is right! You got some real treasures!

Unknown

looks like you got some fantastic bargains

Uniquely Ella

Great goodies you found, this is the season for junking, lol. My fav are the little gingerbreads, so cute. Have fun next weekend.
xxx
Marlene

Ivy and Elephants

Okay, you are going to have to take me shopping with you! Oh, what fabulous little finds. I love it all!
Hugs,
Patti

joanne fox

I love that little angel. A dollar well spent. Bargain hunting is such a fun way to spend time - and not too much cash!

Sharon

You found some great stuff Ana! WOW

Peggy Sue

I am moving by you! looks like you have great garage sales, I am jealous. I love the ornaments!

Post a Comment