Monday, December 12, 2011

new items

Well, this weekend hubby and I went to garage sales. I went back to the lady with the new Christmas items and of course I found some more goodies. I purchased several more ornaments, but this time for my pink tree. I did buy some more Santa's but I did not take pictures of them.

Here are my finds.


 Aren't these shoes funny looking? I loved them, too cute to give up.
 These are the 3 Kings I bought for the scraproom.
 This is what my pink tree looks like after all the goodies I have bought.
 I purchased these colored ornaments and the pink poinsettas.

I also purchased these figurines and added the nativity scene to it. They were a great deal.









5 comments:

Jill

More great finds! It all looks terrific.

Uniquely Ella

Great goodies, it was a beautiful day for junking around. Love it ALL and your pink tree looks so cute. I'm sure it's all going to look gorgeous in you beautiful home.
xxx
Marlene

Blessed Serendipity

I LOVE your nativity. It's beautiful.

xo,
Danielle

Debbie

my dad passed....i don't have your email address to let you know. i will not be around much but wanted to thank you for stopping by!!

Peggy Sue

so pretty!

Post a Comment