Thursday, November 25, 2010

Another layout

I'm back. I had forgotten to post this layout I did this weekend at a friends house. She had a crop at her house on saturday from 10am to 2am. We had such a good time. Here is the picture of the layout. Hope you all enjoy it. I used the My Minds Eye Collection. And the layout was from another friend of mine that went to a scrapbooking convention in Puerto Rico and she had bought the kit. I fell in love with it and purchased the paper at the Paper Niche. By the way if you have not been their, you have to go. This store has anything and everything you would be looking for. Go to the website, www.paperniche.com.

3 comments:

Dayami

super cute!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS

LOVE IT!!! That paper collection is so nice....I want to go to the Paper Niche :( Chit chat soon!! Hugs, T

Beebeebabs

Very cute thanks for sharing!!

Post a Comment