Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I CHAT

Hey everyone. I have been gone since I have been fighting a cold for 2 weeks now. Still have the sore throat. I think it has been more like 3 weeks now. I plan on going to the doctor this week. I have finally learned how to I chat. A friend of mine Dayami and I played around with it yesterday and had a blast. We laughed like dummies looking at each other and showing each other our new things in the scraproom. I will be back later with my latest layout. It is a little plain but the boy is really cute.
Oh, also I took a class at the Mac store to learn about the new computer and I am taking another one on friday. Fridays class is how to do things with your pictures and videos. Can't wait, I am excited to play around with that. I did already learn how to do a slide show for my desktop. I know, not a biggy for most of you but for me that is computer illiterate it is. Come back soon for the latest layout.

3 comments:

More Than Favors

Hey Chica!!! miss ya!!! email me! morethanfavors@gmail.com

Debbie

wow I just found your site from morethanfavors and I am loving it, so I am now a follower please come follow me debbie @http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
love your pic here of your room I'm guessing and your layout is so cute, what is the recipe I will be back ofter to visit hope to see you and I hope you feel better

Scrappy Pink Corner

Hey Debbie. yes that is a picture of my room. I will be posting new ones this weekend. Come back so that you can see them. I love my room. It is my happy place. Thanks to my amazing husband.

Post a Comment