Friday, October 15, 2010

New layout




hello everyone,


I wanted to share my latest layout. I have to say that it is not my typical kind of layouts. I am not used to this type of work. It was a big challenge for me.

It took me 3 days to finish it. The christmas tree is all hand cut and hand pieced. It has rhinestones in red, green and clear, a bead garland and bows. The star is stickled and glazed. The window has sewed curtains. I put a transparency to give it a glass effect. Threw the window you can see the snowflakes and snow. I put a garland on the top of the window made of the beads and fiber and 3 tiny flowers. The bows make it seem like they are holding the curtain open but they have a hand sewed stitch to hold them back. The gifts are a square punch in 2 different sizes and then I covered them with bows and a charm. The little girls dress is a red/burgandy fabric with lace around her waist and the bottom, then a bow. Her hair has 3 mini roses on it. She is holding her bear which is also hand cut and pieced. The fireplace is cut with the cricut. I made the fire with a shiny orange paper, it looks in person as if the fire was really lit. I made the stockings out of fabric. There is also a garland on the top made with beads and a fiber. Same as the one over the window. I also added the tiny flowers to it. The santa clauses are a rub on which I put on regular cardstock and then I cut around them. The layout holds 3 matts, one is on the layout and the other 2 are behind the fireplace and behind the window.


I really enjoyed making this layout. I was very time consuming but was well worth it after it is all said and done.


Please leave a comment. The comments will inspire me to want to do more.

1 comments:

Uniquely Ella

WOW Ana these are gorgeous! All the detail you put into it was so well worth it.I love all of it, but my fav are the little windows with the curtains and the transperancies that really looks like glass. I have to say the christmas tree cut by hand, just beautiful.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blogs.
xxx
Marlene

Post a Comment