Sunday, October 24, 2010

Latest layout







Hello my blogger friends,



I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I have been sick fighting a really bad cold. I would not doubt I have bronchitis. But I did want to share my latest layout. I saw this picture in a calendar and knew I just had to do a layout like it. The calendar is just the boy, a girl and the sled. I added the house and trees to it. It reminded me of when you go to pick out your christmas tree. I hand drew and pieced each piece. The trees are from the Christmas layout I did last year. And the house my hubby helped me put it together. The paper on the matts is from DCWV paper stack from last year.


I hope you all like it. I will be back with new ones this week, well one new one that I plan on starting tomorrow.






0 comments:

Post a Comment