Friday, October 8, 2010

Class at The Paper Niche




Well, I want everyone to know that I had a great class. All the women were wonderful, but one really stood out. She was funny. I had never met any of these women, yesterday was the first time. Also the first time teaching at the store. If you have not been to the website, I encourage you to. http://www.paperniche.com/. This store is incredible. They have everything and anything. The store owner really goes out of her way to have the latest and most fabulous trinkets you could ever see. You will literally be in the store for hours looking at everything. She not only has scrapbooking stuff, but stuff for the house and jewelry and you name it she has it. But unless you go in person you won't know what I am talking about. I will be going next week just to shop. I need atleast 3 to 4 hours to shop and go crazy.


Here is a picture of some things she has on a huge round glass table, called the candy station. It literally looks like a candy station. All items are in glass bowls and cups and some are in those pretty glass vases. It has lose rhinestones, brads, eyelets, butterflies, dew drops, all types of flowers, from flat ones, to roses in all sizes and colors even the ones on stems. That candy station is to die for. LOVE IT. I want one of those in my house.


The flowers were 2 for $1.00 they measure about 2 1/2 inches, the butterflies were 4 for $1.00 the little stems with the beeds were 5 for $1.00. And I did not go through everything. I am going back as I said to get some more goodies.


Go check it out the store, you will not be disappointed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment