Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Imagine Is In The House




Woo Hoo,


Just received my Imagine at about 5:30 pm yesterday. I was so excited to get this Baby. I had been waiting for it all day. I know it would be coming in today from the tracking info. Well this machine is big. Don't know where I will be putting it but I have to say later to my red expression since it is not being used. I have the white one and the red one. I just had to have the red when walmart came out with it last year on black friday. I have only truned it on 3 or 4 times. It looks so pretty where it is at but it is time to make room for the new one.


I did calibrate it with no problems and printed the first image. the ink is kind of dull but maybe it is because of the colors that the image was cut with. I had my husband play with it while I went to Office Max to pick up something. He was able to print the image large. I did have a hard time looking at the screen. Some of the letters and numbers are really tiny. Like the gypsy. Which by the way just sits in my room collecting dust. Not what I plan to do with the Imagine. I printed an image but when I went printed the layered pieces they were not the same size as the main image. Also when it cut the first row on the matt the cuts were perfect, but on the second row it was off. I did email a lady that has loaded some videos on her blog and I am hoping she will contact me to help me. She even had a video yesterday that showed how glossy accents, embossing powder and the heat gun did not smear the ink. She loved the way the images came out and how well the ink held up the heat from the heat gun.


If anyone has played with their imagine and could help, please contact me. I would love to get some help. Calling Circut is a nightmare.


OK, off to play some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment