Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Update.

Well I have so many things to share that happened this weekend. First of all I want to say that I said Good bye to my Imagine. After playing with it a couple of times and watching some videos, I just did not think it was for me. Secondly, I went to the Scrap Expo but was not impressed. I only spent 50.00 which $ 8.00 was the entrance fee. I could not believe how small it was. Was not worth the drive and time. Thirdly, The Scrapping In Pink event was a great success. I had a really great time. I was able to meet so many girls that also have the same passion that I do, PLAYING WITH PAPER. The event was for 12 hours and was for a wonderful cause, Breast Cancer. Eni was the host and she did a wonderful job putting it together. Thanks Eni for a great event.
And lastly, Sunday after cleaning and doing things around the house, I can't believe that Teri from Teri Beri's creations came to visit. I was honored to meet her about a week ago when a bunch of ladies got together to shop at a near by store. http://www.scrapyland.com/. If you have not gone to this website do so and if you are from Miami call and visit his warehouse. He has tons of goodies. OK, so back to Teri. Yesterday she came over with her cutie little son and brought me the famous banner. I saw her banner on her blog and contacted her to give me the recipe. She called me that evening, we spoke for about an hour and told me about a challenge giving one away. I did not win the challenge and was bummed out so she surprised me with it yesterday. How sweet. I will be putting it together this week and putting it up in my room. It is definitely going to be a great addition to my room. The banner is beautiful and I hope you are all jealous. Thank you Teri for such a great surprise and gift. Hopefully we can have some more encounters creating together.
As you can see I had a great weekend and wanted to share with you all the fun.

2 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS

aawww thank you so much!!!! I really LOVE my Halloween mini kit - you didn't have to do that. Hopefully I can get around to making it soon!!! Can't WAIT to see how you create the banner - it's going to look BEAUTIFUL in that yummy room of yours!! Hugs, T

Uniquely Ella

Wow girl, you had a great weekend. Can't wait to see the banner you got from Teri. She is toooo sweet.
xxx
Marlene

Post a Comment